27 December, 2009

the one where ranna uses hyperlinks to convey a message

Salma and Neda

You should all be proud.  I'm venturing out and trying new things in the realm of the unknown; I'm experimenting with new technological landscapes.  I've been inspired by my professional bloggers of the world, and one day, I hope to be as tech savvy as them.  For now though, I'm pretty proud that I even figured out how to put music over the video.  Mostly I just wanted an excuse to share this song.  It's called, "One Wing," by Wilco and I'm in love.
Do you know what it means to be in love?  Well I do.  After having listened to this beautiful song, I'm quite familiar with the sentiment.

The video was chosen arbitrarily.  Recently, I've been taking so many pictures that I had to put a bulk of old pictures onto my external, and now I'm working with the pictures and videos I've taken over the last few days.  Ergo, Neda and Salma singing.  I have this vision that I want to realize soon, but I need a volunteer who wont mind prancing in the field...or prancing anywhere since I don't really know where we will find a lush field in this sort of weather.
Volunteers?
For some reason I have Parker Posey in mind (well, mostly because I just watched a movie of her's last night..."Broken English," check it out), but uhhh, since I can't very well use her as a volunteer to prance around for me, I have to find someone else.  And so the mission ensues....

No comments:

Post a Comment