22 December, 2009

The Nava's













today after 8,000 years, Nava Salehi came over to our house to hang out.  I hadn't seen her...probably since this summer, so it was really nice to catch up act goofy with her.  Then, as we were acting goofy, Nava Behnam decided to come over to hang out for a little bit, as well.  That was a treat considering I hadn't seen her either in a while.  Not since...ohh funny story.  Nava and her boyfriend Martin came to the laser clinic one day, and I was talking to them about school and such.
Ranna: What are you studying Nava?
Nava: Physics
Ranna: Cool, what are YOU studying, Martin?
Martin: Physics
Ranna: Oh, coolness, so you guys are just going to be physicians.
Weird looks from the two of them.
Ranna: Oh man, I mean...hahaha...physicists.
And then I felt awkward and idiotic the rest of the time that they were there.
In any case, it was nice to see them and to spend some quality time with my two favorite Nava's.  Of course, I brought out my camera and acted really obnoxious by taking 8 trillion pictures of the two of them.  I didn't put them all up for the reader's sake and theirs :)

1 comment:

  1. tehehe, that was so funny and not idiodic :) im so glad i got to see you guys, it was really nice and i cant wait to do it again.

    <3 Nava B

    ReplyDelete