06 December, 2009

No L.

I had Salma change my Facebook password this morning because I have two papers to write for tomorrow and IT.  IS.  AMAZING.  I mean, its 3 o'clock and I already wrote one paper, and I only have to make some closing remarks for the second one.  It's awesome.  I'm going to be sans Facebook until school is finished on December 17th, and I'm sure without it, I'll get so much more work finished.
Watch me nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


I mean, ok, granted, I downed two HUGE mugs of coffee earlier, but still!  This lack of distraction is really great.  Really really.

OH AND, I'm sitting in the room we never sit inside and today Monsieur put up the Christmas tree and I decorated it.  I ALWAYS decorate the Christmas tree.  It's my job in the fam.  I mean, I don't let the others touch the decorations, is what I mean.  Wanna see it?  Ok, I'll take a picture.

I have no hoseleh to try to block out the light.


No comments:

Post a Comment