21 December, 2009

Back to the basics

I dont know guys.  Tumblr was a nice break.  Tumblr was like a short and sweet affair.  It was fun for a little while, but in the end, it's Blogger that has my heart.  How can I talk like this about a blogging site?  I don't know, I get very attached to menial things.  Its a vice...or not.  I don't know, even though there was so much that I could do with blogger, I sort of prefer the simpleness of blogger.  I'm used to it, I know how to work it, it's like, with Tumblr there was SO much to do that I just got overwhelmed and I felt like I needed to blog a mile a minute and posts videos and pictures and quotes and ahhhh!
No, this is fine.  My old blog.  Ranna is in Washington DC.  Because, that's where I am, in the end.  I'm not everywhere.  I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment