16 February, 2010

laptop, laptop, where for art though, laptop?

did you guys know that i got a new macbook pro?  i did.

just last week, my dad, grandpa and i went into the apple store and i picked out my shiny brand spanking new 13 inch laptop.  i love it.  i had forgotten what it was like to have a nice computer, what it was like to pull out a laptop without having to carry around an extra keyboard, or having to constantly worry about running out of battery after 10 minutes.  the screen is so nice and...luminous.

i love it.  today i took it to school, and im just basking in the pleasure of sitting in starbucks, drinking a coffee (not to close to the laptop though, i keep it on the other table so as not to risk spillage over keyboard), and typing this blog.

although, starbucks just started to play, "don't stop believen'" and i hate this song.  it reminds me of when i got my keloid* (MINAJAVID!!).  so that could always be changed, but other than that, im in complete bliss.

thank you father for buying this for me.  i really appreciate it.  its so fast, and i dont have to worry about my computer crashing while im writing one of my 283774 papers.  sigh.  life is good.


*Two summers ago at Salma's graduation party, we were all dancing, and "Don't Stop Believin'" started to play and we were all linked and swaying when MinaJavid decided to do one of her dance moves, jump up into the air, spin around, all while her skirt flew up.  It was soooo funny to me.  SO FUNNY.  In that moment, that was the most hilarious thing that could have ever happened.  I mean, no one else was laughing as loudly or as ferociously as I was, and I buckled over, and hit my lower lip to the edge of a misplaced chair, thus, cutting myself and developing a little scar below my lip that never quite healed.  You can barely see it, but sometimes it hurts.  so whenever Journey starts to play, my scar starts to tingle a little.  Journey is to my scar, what Voldemort's intense thoughts and emotions are to Harry Potter's scar.  Too bad mine isnt shaped like a lighting bolt.  Actually, not to bad.  That would really suck.

2 comments:

  1. lightening bolt scars are awesome ran, don't be hatin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, while a lighting bolt scar is really cool, imagine having one under your lip.

    ReplyDelete