01 February, 2010

F F F F F F F F F

Winter is just tough on the skin, and the hair, and the moods.  Question of the century:  Why does Groundhog Day exist?  Does anyone even have a legitimate answer for the question.  The only reason I can think of is to make people feel bad about having to endure another, what is it?  6 weeks of winter?!

Either way there's going to 6 weeks of winter.  No matter how they phrase what the groundhog sees or doesn't see.  I mean, what the f?  What the f is a groundhog?

If you didn't know, you will know now that I HATE FEBRUARY!!   I hate it.  It's my least favorite month.  I've hated it since I was little. Let me tell you why.  A month to month analysis of why every other month of the year is amazing EXCEPT FOR F-ING FEBRUARY!

March--Norooz, obv.
April--13bedar (MY FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR.)  Plus, the weather starts to get warmer.
May--End of school!!
June--Beginning of summer!!!
July--MY BIRTHDAY
August--the continuation of summer, with chances of transitioning to "deep summer" mode.  Or rather, wake up, hang out, watch tv, go outside, tan, eat a popsicle, go to the pool, come home, lounge around, barbeque, hang out, sleep.  I really like to call it the, "What day of the week is it again?" mode.
September--Start of school (but what will happen next year, I do not know....hmmm)
October--Fall weather+halloween (pie and candy at nazy's house)
November--Thanksgiving, Obv.
December--Christmas, Shabeh Yalda
January--New Years, plus you're still excited about starting those resolutions, beginning a new year, a fresh clean start.  Plus, I always like getting used to writing out the new date.  2010. Nice!
FEBRUARY--NOTHING!!!!  THERE IS NOTHING I LIKE ABOUT FEBRUARY!  IT SUCKS.  ITS COLD AND GRAY AND GROUNDHOG DAY IS STUPID AND IT SNOWS AND THEN IT RAINS SO ITS SLUSHY AND I FALL DOWN AND THEN I HURT MY LEG AND MY INSURANCE GOES UP.  (maybe.)

In any case, I can't wait for this month to be over.  No wonder there are only 28 days in February.  Maybe I'm not alone in my extreme sentiments about the month.

5 comments:

  1. OMG, u totally 4got valentines day is in february!! LOL!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is this and how does that make things any better? only adds to the turmoil that is february.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha "4got". Lawlz, whoever you are.

    But what about the years when there's a Leap Day? Those are so exciting. Kind of. But I guess that just cancels out Valentine's Day, so then we're left with all the stuff you hated originally. PS Don't you wish we celebrated Groundhog Day like the people of Stars Hollow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. agreed so much. how could you forget Valentine's day???

    ps. 47 days til Norooz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're SO not alone in your hatred of February. It is as unnecessary as the extra "r" in its name.


    ALSO. 46 days, 1 hour and 3 minutes remaining till Norooz

    ReplyDelete