24 January, 2011

Coll-edge

I'm at George Mason with my sister today, it's Sally's first day at this school and I'm showing her the ropes. Driving to school I had to keep asking her, ARE YOU CONCENTRATING? Walking to her class too. Sal, are you concentrating? This is how you get to your class. This is how you get to Jazzmans.
Passing on the tricks I've learned along the way.

Anyway, now I'm just sitting on campus waiting for Sissy to get out of her class so we can go to her other class, and there is a line from Dewberry Hall past Jazzmans and it's all international students. Only, they're all Arabs and ITS THE MOST intriguing/annoying thing. Intriguing (that took me like 8 times to try to spell) because I just wonder where they're all from, what they're doing here, how they are feeling being in a new place. what are they doing at George Mason is the biggest question.
Annoying because I want to talk to them but im shyyyyyyyy.


Also, I'm restarting my rannaisinfrance.blogspot.com blog, and I want to give it a new look, so I'm trying to figure out the HTML coding so that I can fix it up a bit and it's just irritating. But I have all day, so I will triumph

What I want right now:

No comments:

Post a Comment