16 January, 2011

Tearjerkers



My Turn
-Titanic (can't help it)
-Toy Story 2 (when she's singing about the girl not loving her anymore. omg so sad)
-Love Actually
-Marley and Me
-Up (the beginning)
-Hotel Rwanda
-Into the Wild
-The Truman Show
-A Walk to Remember (sad, but true)
-Forrest Gump (Justin Timberlake is SO right. That part ALWAYS gets me. Also, the end, when he's sending him on the bus to go to school. soooo sad)
-The Stepmom
-ET
-Bogus
-Moulin Rouge
-Selena
-FOX AND THE HOUND
-The Color of Paradise
-La Vie en Rose
-My Girl (so right)
-The Freedom Writers
-Literally any movie where a mom or a dad dies and leaves the child orphaned and alone, I'll probably tear up

There are probably a dozen more, and Salma might be able to help me out more. What other movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment