21 April, 2010

BEDDINGE HÅVET

I'm surprised I never blogged about this before because it's something that I always think about.  My bed.  I have a really comfortable bed.  Like, abnormally comfortable in my opinion.  When I lie down on my bed there is no where else I would rather be.  It's comfy and cushiony and I'm quite happy to call it mine.

Ok, so imagine my bed.  And then imagine a bed like 1029 times more comfortable than that.  That was my bed in Paris.  It wasn't as much a bed, as it was a futon.  It was one of those things that turned into a couch during the day and then we would flip it out and turn it back into a bed at night.  That bed was amazinggg.  I miss it every day I am not there.

For a while now, I have been urging my mom to take me to IKEA and buy me the same kind of bed I had in Paris.  We keep meaning to go, but never seem to be able to coordinate times that fit both our schedules. Every few days I think, "Oh, if I could, I would do this to my room, and this, and buy this bed, and move this couch, and paint it this color..."  but it never happens.  Instead I am left with my old, albeit, extremely comfortable bed.

Then a couple weeks ago my bed sort of broke.  Well.  It didn't break.  I'm not quite sure what happened to it.  We were just lying in bed, I think Salma, Yasna and I, and all of a sudden we hear this craack.  And the bed now leans a little bit to the side.  In fact, so much so that I've recently taken to sleeping on the other side of the bed.  The side that was never ventured upon until quite recently.

I'm going to use the leaning bed as an excuse to go to IKEA someday soon.  Actually, I'm going to see if they sell it online.  Man.  It was the most comfortable bed in the world.  I'll never forget the nights I spent  slumbering upon it.


4 comments:

  1. ran, the first black futon thing isn't comfortable at all. don't buy it

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ned, its the one i had. Its SO comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I know... I mean I don't know... I thnk.

    ReplyDelete