17 March, 2010

In my head, ON MY HEAD

Some more issues about my skin. 

Let's just talk about the fact that I seem to have developed a slight case of ACNE on my face.  I kid you not.  I've never had a problem with pimples.  Ok sure, one here, one there, on the occasion, but never like this before.  I wake up each morning with a new zit on my face; typically, it's on my forehead or chin.  I don't know what to do.  I wash it every morning and every night with Lazlo "Dead Sea mud."  It's the best.  Really.  Erno Lazlo is why I didn't have acne while I was going through puberty.  I thought he would help this time, but it's not getting any better.  My face just looks SO BAD, and I hate it because it makes me SSOOO self conscious, but I don't want to hide it under mounds of makeup because I don't want to further block the pores on my face.  
My mom says its the stress.  So now I'm stressed about destressing myself which totally defeats the purpose of trying to destress if I don't know how to destress.  You know what's stressing me out the most?  The fact that I don't even know what I'm REALLY stressed about.  Sure, ok, that list I wrote out last time, but I mean, you guys know me, I'm relaxed, it's chill.  I never stress out SO MUCH that I get shingles or zits.  So what is it?  I don't know.  I just want these zits to go away.  I just want my face to be clear again.  I'm so upset. 

Last night my uncle was like, "Ohhh you have shingles?  Yeah I can see it" And he pointed to my face.  And I was like, OMG THAT IS SO EMBARRASSING. 
Which, ok, in hindsight, that's pretty funny.  In fact, I'm sitting here laughing, but at that moment I was not amused.  

What should I do?  I wish I could just zap them away.  ZAP. 

1 comment: