18 March, 2010

Ode to Baham

Today I was at Baham, and we were all hanging out outside and just lying around in the sun and for a second I forgot that it was my life.

I started to think that it was the summer and we were at Baham and that's why everyone was there.  I imagined the summer days when it gets hot out and so Yasi goes into the pool, and slowly we all go to the pool area, only Salma and I don't have our bathing suits so I dip my legs into the pool and Salma may just jump in, and then Daei Hessam brings us watermelon  and we sit by the pool eating watermelon.
And then we hang out and lounge around in Neda's room for a while until Baham dinner, only it's so hot out and we're all tired from being outside by the pool all day so we call asleep on Neda's floor, or Neda's bed, until the phone rings and they're calling us to come and eat dinner.
And Daie Hessam has just made his most delicious hamburgers and all the kids get their food, and we all go to the table outside and we all start to talk and laugh.  Mina makes fun of Sara or Neda, Neda starts to scream, Yasi and Pegah start to laugh.  Payam stays quiet until all of a sudden he says something hilarious. I laugh at everything everyone says, and Mina and Salma bother each other.
And then after dinner, since we don't have to go home since it's summer and we dont have school, we go to Kentlands and have ice cream.  OR we go to SmoothieKing because Sara has coupons for free smoothies.  And then we come back to Baham and we all go and throw ourselves on Sara and Neda's couches and start to watch a movie.  Except half way during the movie, Pegah goes home, Yasi, Neda, and I fall asleep, and Salma and Sara are left to watch the movie.
And then the next day we wake up and go to Crepes a Gogo.

Um.  Can we do this, this year for my birthday?  That would be great.  Oh Baham, how I love thee.

1 comment: