13 March, 2010

Pikes Peak or Bust

So....Spring break was a bust.  I didn't even do anything and my room is in this tragic crisis state because I decided to take all of my posters down and rearrange my closet at exactly the same time last night...and then I took a muscle relaxer and couldnt keep my eyes open...oops. 
It was funny actually, I was skyping with Yasna at like 11 pm our time (because oh yeah, didn't you know, Yasna and Nivin don't sleep at night anymore..which is really handy because they've entertained me from like 8 to midnight ever night this week :) and she was telling me a story and she kept asking, "Are you awake?"  because I literally couldn't keep my eyes open.  So yeah, my room is SO messy right now and I just think about how I have to go home from work and clean my room and it's just not what I want to do.  I wish I was a wizard so that I could flick my wand and have my room rearrange itself.
I took my posters down because it was so cluttered in my room and I wanted to simplify my space; but I also want to put pictures up everwhere and maybe (mayyybeee) I want to paint my closet door and shelves. 
Just why is it raining? 
And also, why does everyone else have spring break THIS week.  It's sort of debby downer, because no one was off this week and times never seemed to coincide.  So sad.

This was the most pointless post ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment