16 June, 2010

you cant disapparate on hogwarts grounds (story of my life)

It's not fair.  I'm supposed to be sleeping.  I'm sooooo tired.  I was supposed to close my eyes and fall asleep.  Instead, thoughts are taking over my body.  They're creeping over me and making me have restless leg and arm syndrome.  I can feel them infesting me at full force.  I just want to sleep.  Instead.  Instead, I'm looking up ticket prices.  It's what I do when I don't have anything else to do.  I look up ticket prices.  I try to find the best deals, and I try to rationalize purchasing tickets to far off exotic locations.  Yesterday it was Spain.  Just now, I checked ticket prices to Copenhagen, hoping they would be cheap enough for next week so that Salma and I could go to Roskilde again.....yeah right.  It's depressing to see the thousand dollars pop out on the page and know that no matter how badly I want to go, its a little impossible right now.  Plus, I have to keep telling myself: Short term satisfactions?  Or long term ones?  I prefer the long term ones.  That's why I'm working like this.  That's why I'm saving all of my money.
Still, its doesn't mean its not depressing to see ticket prices that are so unbelievably expensive.
And then, to make matters worse (...maybe I'm a masochist that I keep doing this) I checked ticket prices from inside EU.  So I looked up prices from Paris to Barcelona, Barcelona to Copenhagen.  It's ridiculous how cheap they are.  It makes me wish I could just disapparate to Europe and take advantage of their ticket prices.  Then again, if I could disapparate then I wouldnt have to worry about ticket prices.
And I sure as hell wouldnt be here tonight....

4 comments:

  1. why do you keep adding the dis to apparate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha sal why do you keep adding the dis to respect

    ReplyDelete