15 October, 2009

its raining, its pouring, ranna is going to fall down and break her leg.


i really dont have anything to say.  its raining outside.  ive been in the johnson center all afternoon studying for my IT exam.  only, haha, thats a lie.  i watched "How I Met Your Mother," and "Desperate Housewives."  Then I went and met Ramin downstairs for a second, and oh..haha this is funny.

So, Ramin calls and he's like, meet me at the info desk.  So I go downstairs to the info desk and i'm waiting, and Ramin comes up and says hello and introduces me to this guy named Paul.  Paul smiles and shook my hand.  I think its one of Ramin's math chums at first and they start walking so I follow them into La Pat.  We're standing in line and I'm not paying attention to the conversation until Paul asks Ramin,
"So, do you have any problems?"
And Ramin laughs a little, and he's like, "hahaha problems?"
Then Paul bursts out into one of those religious speeches about how Jesus can be your Savior if you open your heart and let him inside.  So of course,  I start laughing a little, and I look over at Ramin and he has this half- amused, half-perplexed look on his face thats like, "ok, let him talk just let him talk and don't laugh."  This makes me laugh more.
I keep walking away from them hoping that my laughter will subside, but it doesnt.  Paul keeps looking at me and frowning as he continues to talk to Ramin.
Ramin lets him know how he feels, and I must say, it was a very diplomatic answer.  Paul shakes our hands and leaves.  Ramin and I burst out in laughter.
Then Ramin went to class, and here we are...

sitting in the Johnson Center, on the third floor.  Rebecca is in front of me studying for her midterms and papers due next week.  An Arab guy wearing a kuffiyeh and a bolero just walked past me.  What a strange combination.  It's prayer time up here, and girls keep grabbing their scarves from their bags, and going into the meditation area.
I have class in 20 minutes.  It's raining.  I'm going to fall and then my new pants will rip.  BOO rain.

Rain is only enjoyable when I'm at home with the fireplace burning, a nice cup of tea in hand , watching episode after episode of Law and Order.  Otherwise, its a pain in the patooti.

No comments:

Post a Comment