12 September, 2010

Imma let you finish, but....

Sooo... I really didn't mean to do it.  In fact, when I walked into Best Buy today, I was so set on getting a simple phone, no gadgets, no data plan, no nothing.  Just a simple phone I could use...since really...I don't have the best track record with ever USING my phone.

But then, when we got closer and closer to the selection of phones, my eyes started to drift over all of the possibilities.  Oh the options!  I got carried away, I must say.  Plus, with Monsieur Rene by my side, I was not held back in my temptations to purchase a smart phone since he so badly wants one himself.

We left Best Buy and headed to the AT&T store where we were greeted by a wait of about 30 minutes.  Oopss.  That gave us plenty of time to cruse and peruse the store looking at all of the phones.  I kept going back to the iPhone (can you see where this is going?).  It was so pretty, it was so cool!  I HAD to have it.  Once it was our turn, there was no question in my mind that I about to purchase an iPhone.  I had to keep calm, cool, and collected, because who knew, you know?  There are always weird loopholes and restrictions when dealing with phone companies.  But, we kept running and running and running, and no one was stopping me from getting my hands on the iPhone 4.

So, this afternoon at approximately 3:56, I became the proud new owner of the iPhone 4.  I've been playing with it since I got it and I can already tell that it's 100% more a toy than it is a phone...for me at least.  But, I love it.  I know that I in no way shape or phone actually NEEDED to iPhone (but really, who does?) but when my fingers began to graze over it's shiny touch screen, it was love at first sight.  How did I ever live without it?  I'll cherish it forever.

Ahhhh, the joys of the good life.  Kanye would be proud.  

1 comment:

  1. Look on the side of the phone. See that little gap towards the bottom? Cover it with a piece of duct tape so that you don't have the reception issues. This temporary solution is confirmed by Consumer Reports to work. Enjoy! It's very cool.

    ReplyDelete